|جميع المناطق||2017-07-12||Four days (24 hours)||- ريال||انجليزي|
Effective treatment and disposal of aqueous effluents is vital for cost reduction. Companies need to explore the characterisation of effluents and learn how to select the most cost-effective process for a range of effluent discharges. This course explains the reasons and methods used for aqueous effluent treatment.
• Legal requirements
• Characterization of effluent and treatment strategy
• Waste minimization
• Treatment processes
• Process control
On completion of the course, participants will be able to do the following:
• Apply the principles and technology of aqueous effluent treatment.
• Select the most appropriate treatment strategy for a range of effluents.
• Select the most cost-effective strategy for effluent discharge.
• All engineers, scientists and biologists in the field of aqueous effluent treatment
• All those involved in the management of aqueous effluents
• All those responsible for managing existing treatment plants.