|جميع المناطق||2017-07-12||Four days (24 hours)||- ريال||انجليزي|
Most people do not have the luxury of choosing the air they breathe. Working adults may make some choices in occupation and location where they live and work; however children and the elderly people have little choice.
• The impact of air pollution on the environment
• Sources and types of air pollution
• Atmospheric chemistry
• Air emission Laws
• Air quality standards
• Technology overview
On completion of the course, participants will be able to do the following:
• Gain an insight into assessing and dealing with atmospheric emissions.
• State the importance of environmental regulations
• Develop awareness of how environmental protection issues affect daily work
Qualified technical staff, with little or no specialized knowledge of environmental protection. Engineers and managers who need to gain insight into assessing and dealing with atmospheric emissions. The course can also help operators and supervisors to gain an understanding of why their companies must meet environmental regulations.