|جميع المناطق||2017-07-12||Four days (24 hours)||- ريال||انجليزي|
Research and experience has shown that different assessment techniques are required for environmental policies, plans and programmes. It has been observed that there is a general lack of application of these techniques.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to do the following:
• Design an impact-monitoring scheme.
• Correlate between environmental auditing and environmental impact assessment.
• Conduct a strategic environmental assessment.
• Learn from assessment experience in different projects
• Make the necessary recommendations and reports.
Managers, maintenance engineers, design engineers and senior supervisors.