|جميع المناطق||2017-07-12||Four days (24 hours)||- ريال||انجليزي|
There has recently been increasing pressure internationally within industry as a whole for companies to take into account the environmental effect of their activities. Appropriate management systems help to implement procedure for environmental protection and clean technology.
To provide an important reference point for those wishing to implement practical and more effective environment management systems across a wide range of organizations.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to do the following:
• Set and maintain a sound environmental policy.
• Establish a sound basis for environmental management
• Identify and control actual and potential environmental effects.
• Identify all relevant environmental regulatory requirements.
• Monitor performance and audit system effectiveness.
Managers, maintenance engineers, design engineers and senior supervisors.