|جميع المناطق||2017-07-12||18 hours, three days||- ريال||انجليزي|
Every year, many lives and properties are lost by fire on buildings, industries, and homes. Human error is by far the most common cause of fires and it is often a single careless act that endangers the lives of others.
Once a fire started, it may spread very quickly, producing smoke and toxic fumes. The emphasis must always be on preventing a fire from starting, rather than putting it out. Fire prevention is an important obligation .for all businesses. Not only are people at work at risk from fire, but visitors, contractors, fire fighters, neighbours and anyone else in the vicinity may be affected.
The module aims to train participants how to reduce the likelihood of fires starting and what action to take in the event of fire. This course will provide background knowledge to deal with a fire safely.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to know the following:
• Theory of combustion and fire triangle principles
• Causes of fire and fire hazards
• Fire prevention techniques
• Fire classifications and different types of fire extinguishers
• Use of portable fire extinguishers
• Smoke and gas hazards produced by fires
• Emergency procedures and evacuation routes
• Breathing apparatus
Line managers, supervisors, security personnel and all employees including office staff.