|جميع المناطق||2017-07-12||One day (6 hours)||- ريال||انجليزي|
Dust explosion is a universal problem. There is one reported dust explosion every week in the UK and one every day in Germany. Work in the UK, Switzerland and Germany has improved understanding of the causes of dust explosions and how people and plant can be better protected from their effects.
On this course you will review the latest guidelines and information on explosion prevention and protection by considering practical explosion protection problems.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to do the following:
• Explain the causes and consequences of dust explosions
• State how flammable atmospheres arise
• Identify potential ignition sources
• Use test data to determine flammability characteristics of dust
• Prevent dust explosions using recommended techniques
• Protect people and plant from the effects of dust explosions
The course will benefit engineers, plant managers, safety personnel and personnel from the following industries:
• Bulk and fine chemicals
• Food and drink
• Metal refining / manufacture
• Plastic and rubber
• Dyes, paints and inks