|جميع المناطق||2017-07-12||Two days (12 hours)||- ريال||انجليزي|
Electrically powered devices are found everywhere. Since electrical hazards are dangerous and lead to severe injuries, all workers need awareness of electrical safety.
This course describes the hazards associated with the use of electricity and outlines some important hazard prevention methods.
The aim of the course is to develop in workers keen awareness of the hazards associated with electricity and describe methods of reducing risks to health and safety, giving rules and codes of practice.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to do the following:
• Understand basic concepts of electricity
• Recognise the main hazards associated with electricity
• Identify control measures available to reduce the risk of electricity.
• Describe the causes of accidents from portable electrical tools
• Explain methods of reducing risk of electrical shock
All employees who are exposed to electrical hazards