|جميع المناطق||2017-07-12||One day (6 hours)||- ريال||انجليزي|
Normal work in most workplaces involves moving things about and carrying out considerable amount of handling without mechanical aids. There are different manual handling operations that workers perform each day, which we take for granted and do not regard hazardous. Manual handling injuries are therefore caused and people have to take time off work.
This course concentrates on the hazards associated with incorrect lifting techniques and outlines how injuries can be avoided.
• Back injuries
• Causes and types of injuries
• Risk assessment criteria
• Practical demonstration
On completion of the course, participants will be able to do the following:
• Outline the main manual handling injuries and understand how they occur.
• Make assessment of manual handling operations.
• Identify effective avoidance and reduction measures.
• Demonstrate the correct procedure for manual handling
All personnel including office staff.