|جميع المناطق||2017-07-12||One day (6 hours)||- ريال||انجليزي|
A company's activities include diverse categories of work such as construction, planned major maintenance, minor breakdown repairs and modification. This work may involve the opening of equipment, the use of local ignition sources and entry into confined spaces. There will be the associated risks of ignition of flammable atmospheres, inhalation of toxic gases and contact with other harmful materials.
The course aims to emphasize the importance of work permits in ensuring a safe system of work as well as the vital role that managers and supervisors play to make a work permit system successful.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to do the following:
• Recognise hazards inherent in an industrial operation and those arising from work activities.
• Initiate measures to eliminate the hazards where possible, or apply controls to reduce the risks.
• Understand the procedures and responsibilities involved in a work permit system.
• Identify the need for work permit system in their areas of work.
• Monitor the effectiveness of their work permit system.
Managers, engineers and senior supervisors