|جميع المناطق||2017-07-12||One day (6 hours)||- ريال||انجليزي|
The process of determining the hazards associated with a job is often referred to as job safety analysis. However, job hazards analysis is a more accurate term since a JHA looks for all the hazards associated with a job: those that present risks not only to employee safety, but also to employee health and to the environment.
This course provides basic principles and techniques for performing accurate and useful JHA's in a variety of industrial settings
On completion of the course, participants will be able to do the following:
• Identify the order in which the jobs they supervise need to be analysed.
• Select an appropriate JHA team.
• Break a job down into its basic steps.
• Identify the existing and potential hazards associated with each job step.
• Develop recommendations to eliminate or control existing and potential hazards.
• Use the information from a JHA to improve their health and safety management approach
Supervisors, technicians and team leaders who need to improve their safety analysis towards eliminating or controlling potential hazards.