|جميع المناطق||2017-07-12||Three days (18 hours)||- ريال||انجليزي|
The course provides an introduction to HAZOP techniques. It enables participants to identify hazards and suggest methods for eliminating them. The techniques are relevant both at the design as well as at the operational stage.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to do the following:
• List the main features of HAZOP and HAZAN techniques
• State the potential applications of the techniques
• Prepare for HAZOP team membership
• Carry out a straightforward HAZAN activity.
• Engineers in industry who are actively concerned with the operation or design of plant of in the assessment of hazards
• People expecting to become involved in HAZOP studies or who need to refresh or extend their training in the method
• Everyone involved in the preparation of safety cases or other risk assessment.