|جميع المناطق||2017-07-12||One day (6 hours)||- ريال||انجليزي|
Supervisors often view safety meetings only as employee training sessions. However, safety meetings can be used for a variety of purposes. When used to its fullest potential, a safety meeting can be one of the most valuable health and safety management tools.
Planned and conducted properly, safety meetings can serve as the focal point for an organisation's entire health and safety effort. Safety meetings present the supervisor with one of the best opportunities to get a great deal of work done quickly and efficiently.
They can also help develop employees' commitment to health and safety by giving them the opportunity to take part in decisions that affect their work environment.This course is intended to help supervisors and engineers conduct productive health and safety meetings. It explains the factors to be considered when planning and conducting a meeting and provides specific guidelines and techniques to ensure that meetings are both efficient and effective.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to do the following:
• Plan safety meetings that help achieve health and safety management goals.
• Prepare agenda to keep safety meetings focused on what they need to accomplish.
• Conduct safety meetings in a business like manner.
• Use meetings to provide effective employee training.
• Conduct safety meetings that promote active employee involvement in the company's health and safety program.
Engineers and supervisors who have responsibility of conducting safety meetings.