|جميع المناطق||2017-07-12||One day (6 hours)||- ريال||انجليزي|
Most industrial operations are subject to health, safety or environmental regulations. Often, these regulations are in the form of strict operational guidelines set by government standards or plant policies. It is essential that the supervisors understand what is needed to comply with the regulatory standards or policies affecting their departments. Supervisors should keep in mind that compliance is a minimum performance requirement. The more the supervisors can do to go beyond minimum requirements, the safer and healthier will the employees be.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to do the following:
• Maintain compliance with the government standards or plantpolicies that affect the operations or workers they supervise.
• Ensure that workers receive the training they need to comply with any standards or policies affecting their jobs.
• Identify the equipment employees need in order to protect themselves when performing operations subject to regulatory standards or plant policies.
• Ensure that employees are complying with regulatory standards and plant policies.
• Identify personal responsibilities for any required documentation or record keeping associated with standards or policies.
Supervisors, technicians and team leaders who have the potential to improve the health and safety of their employees by strictly observing the official rules and regulations