|جميع المناطق||2017-07-12||One day (6 hours)||- ريال||انجليزي|
When an accident happens in the workplace, a thorough and complete accident investigation must be conducted in order to prevent similar mishaps in the future, and to comply with legal and policy standards.
As a supervisor or team leader, you are the person most likely to .be called upon to investigate accidents that occur In your work area. If that investigation is to be meaningful, it must be able to identify all of the causes of the accident; and provide appropriate recommendations for corrective actions to either eliminate or control those causes.
Training methodology consists of a combination of stimulating lectures, demonstrations, films, individual and group exercises, and group discussions.
Participants need to be able to communicate in English. Assessment is based on attendance, group participation, and Class exercised.
This module provides training on how supervisors can develop recommendations for preventing accidents. It also explains how supervisors can use the information from an accident investigation to improve the way they manage health, safety, and the environment. Even those not directly responsible for conducting accident investigations will benefit by knowing how to use the information to improve health and safety in their department.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to do the following:
• Respond to an accident properly and control the scene.
• Conduct a comprehensive investigation to determine the causes of an accident.
• Make appropriate, meaningful recommendations for corrective action for every possible cause.
• Complete an accurate and useful accident investigation report.
• Make recommendations about improving the company's health, safety, and environmental approach.
Supervisors, technicians and team leaders who have responsibility for accident investigation.