|جميع المناطق||2017-07-12||Two days (12 hours)||- ريال||انجليزي|
Inspections are a central part of most health, safety, and environmental protection programmes. They provide a reliable way to identify and eliminate conditions that could contribute to an accident, illness, or environmental damage. The safety department, safety committee, or a corporate team typically conducts these inspections.
Even if your site has a committee or team inspection programme, conducting additional inspections on your own has the following benefits. They:
• Provide a system of recognising and correcting hazardous conditions quickly.
• Demonstrate your commitment to protecting employees and the environment.
• Provide an opportunity to involve employees in a health, safety, and environmental activity.
• Help you and your staff to comply with plant, corporate, and regulatory agency standards.
Setting up and managing your own inspection program is not difficult. The key is to apply the same degree of organisation and commitment to inspections as you do to your other management activities.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to do the following:
• Organise an inspection programme that helps keep employees focused on health, safety and environmental protection
• Prepare a checklist for specific hazard categories
• Conduct and/or verify a thorough inspection of the work area.
Managers and engineers who need to improve health and safety in their departments by eliminating hazardous conditions.