|جميع المناطق||2017-07-12||One day (6 hours)||- ريال||انجليزي|
Accidents do not just happen. They are almost always the result of hazardous acts. For an accident prevention program to be effective, it must include a systematic approach in eliminating behaviours that can lead to injuries, illnesses and environmental harm
This module aims to help supervisors and team leaders meet their responsibility to make certain that employees are both able and willing to work as safely as possible. It presents specific techniques that can be used to improve employees' performance, and explains how leadership style can affect employees' attitude toward health and safety.
• Underlying reasons for unsafe acts
• Behaviour focused observation
• Positive reinforcement
On completion of the course, participants will be able to do the following:
• Develop and implement observation programmes to monitor safe and unsafe behaviours.
• Intervene constructively when they observe an unsafe act being performed.
• Conduct an effective formal coaching session aimed at improving an employee's safety
• Reinforce the type of safety performance they want to see continue.
Managers and engineers who need to master the techniques of improving employees' safety performance.