|جميع المناطق||2017-07-12||One day (6 hours)||- ريال||انجليزي|
There is increasing awareness on the part of the companies of the importance of managing health, safety and environmental protection. For a company to thrive in a competitive environment, controlling accidents, illnesses and damage to the environment must be accomplished effectively.
This module is designed to provide the foundation for a systematic approach to health, safety and environment protection and to ensure a committed and consistent application of safety principles in order to avoid accidents.
Training methodology consists of a combination of stimulating lectures, demonstrations, films, individual and group exercises, and group discussions
Assessment is based on attendance, group participation, and class exercise.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to do the following:
• Take a proactive preventive approach to managing health and safety.
• Identify the underlying causes of accidents and illnesses
• Use various management activities as part of a systematic, practical approach to health and safety
• Organise management approach around specific health and safety objective
• Provide the leadership necessary to keep employees focused on working in a healthy and safe manner.
• Monitor personal progress in improving employee's behaviour and eliminating hazardous conditions in their work areas.
Managers and engineers who have the responsibility for safety and health in their areas.