|جميع المناطق||2017-07-12||Two days (12 hours)||- ريال||انجليزي|
A properly implemented programme of risk assessments can assist in the prevention of injuries, fatalities, property damage incidents and other losses. This not only helps to prevent human loss and suffering but also assists the effective management and finance of any business or organisation
On completion of the course, participants will be able to do the following:
• Contribute to the risk assessment programmes at their workplaces.
• Conduct risk assessments (assuming they have the necessary technical knowledge in relation to the activities/environments/issues being assessed).
• Organise and implement a risk assessment programme where this has not already been started.
• Participate in the identification of specific training needs for the activities being assessed.
• Assist employers in meeting legal requirements and promote improved standards of health and safety within their organisation.
The programme is designed for anyone with a responsibility to conduct risk assessment tasks. It is particularly useful for managers and supervisors but it will be equally beneficial to individual workers, team leaders, technicians, engineers or any other personnel contributing to the risk assessment process.