|جميع المناطق||2017-07-12||Three days (24 hours)||- ريال||انجليزي|
IOSH is Europe's leading body for individuals with a professional involvement in occupational safety and health. A non-profit making organisation, IOSH represents over 25,000 individual members working across the full spectrum of industry and commerce - from multinational giants to small consultancies.
Working Safely course trains workers to ensure that their individual and collective actions contribute to health and safety in the workplace and that responsibilities are clearly understood. The course is an ideal induction course, however it can also form part of ongoing training.
On successful completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
• Identify the hazards and evaluate the risks-in their workplace
• Use appropriate workplace precautions for specific risks or seek advice on workplace precautions
• Assist managers in preparing written risk assessments
• Follow their organisation's health and safety policy
• Co-operate and communicate on safety matters
• Carry out work activities without risk to themselves or others
• Report relevant accidents and incidents
• Monitor their own activities and assist managers in active monitoring
Working Safely is aimed at all people whose work exposes them to risk.