|جميع المناطق||2017-07-12||Five days (40 hours)||- ريال||انجليزي|
IOSH is Europe's leading body for individuals with a professional involvement in occupational safety and health. A non-profit making organisation, IOSH represents over 25,000 individual members working across the full spectrum of industry and commerce - from multinational giants to small consultancies.
Managing Safely course is designed for those with the responsibility to manage safely and effectively in compliance with both their organisation's policy and best practice in health and safety. The aim is to ensure that safety requirements are appreciated by line managers and to enable them to review their own departmental systems for safety, introducing new controls or implementing changes as appropriate to make the department work more safely.
On successful completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
• Recognise and manage the sources of hazards
• Investigate accidents, record results and analyse records and take the corrective actions for prevention.
• Prepare and use active monitoring checklists, implement schedules for active monitoring,
record results and analyse records.
• Identify relevant legislation and obtain advice and guidance on compliance.
• Demonstrate a practical understanding of risk assessment technique, reviews, and the data required for records.
• Identify workplace precaution hierarchies and the criteria for types of workplace precautions and controls.
• Ensure that adequate training and supervision is provided for all employees
• Organise and conduct a management review of the safety management and prepare health and safety audit.
Managers and Supervisors