|جميع المناطق||2020-01-20||5 days||- ريال||انجليزي|
IOSH is Europe's leading body for individuals with a professional involvement in occupational safety and health. A non-profit making organisation, IOSH represents over 25,000 individual members working across the full spectrum of industry and commerce - from multinational giants to small consultancies.
The course Safety for Senior Executives aims to ensure that top level decision-makers develop an appreciation of the moral, financial and legal issues relating to workplace safety and health ¬throughout the management process. The course enables top executives to review policy and strategies, and, where necessary, introduce changes to make their organisation operate more safely.
• Health and Safety Legislation
• Occupational Health Hazards
• Risk Assessment
• Safe Systems of Work and Work
• Accident Investigation
• Fire Prevention and Protection Noise Control
• Electrical Safety
• Materials Handling
• Construction Safety
• Human Factors
• Safety Inspections and Reports
• Health and Safety Management
On successful completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
• Understand the business implications of successful health and safety management
• Appreciate the financial implications of accidents and ill health caused by working conditions
• Identify documentation and procedures required to satisfy legislation.
• Identify the root causes of accidents.
• Understand the basic principles of risk assessment.
• Review their own organisation's policy and strategy for safety.
• Understand the concept of positive safety culture through a safety management system.
Directors, Chief Executives and Senior Executives at a strategic level within all business sectors.