|جميع المناطق||2017-07-12||145 hours||- ريال||انجليزي|
The Intermediate Certificate syllabus has been developed as the next stage to the Basic Certificate in advancing health and safety knowledge and competence.
The Intermediate Certificate is designed to provide core knowledge and competence, but at the same time, to remain flexible enough to cater for the varied needs of the different disciplines and occupations of candidates.
• National Health and Safety Law
• Accident Causation & Prevention
• Safety Policy
• Health and Safety Personnel
• Techniques of Safety
• Hazard Control in Machinery,
• Electricity, Mechanical handling, Manual handling, Construction, Chemicals, Health and Hygiene
• Environmental Factors
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Safety Communication, Safety Training
• Accident Investigation and Reporting
• First Aid
On completion of the course candidates will be able to:
• Identify hazards and unsafe practices
• Investigate accidents, and recommend corrective actions
• Assist in preparation and review of the safety policy.
• Identify relevant legislation and give advice and guidance on compliance.
• Advise on actions to minimise risk of fire.
• Assist in delivering health and safety induction training.
• Communicate effectively on health and safety issues.
• Select appropriate protective equipment.
• Prepare and write safety reports.
The course is designed for staff in junior and middle management positions who wish to receive theoretical and practical training in health and safety.
• Technical and specialist personnel
• Staff allocated health and safety responsibilities in addition to their normal duties
• Staff transferring from management function to health and safety work
• Safety representatives and members of safety committees